• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: anti-vaxxers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: anti-vaxxers

“Alan Joyce, the Australian airline’s chief executive, said he thought a vaccine would become “a necessity” for international travel.

“We are looking at changing our terms and conditions to say for international travellers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft,” Mr Joyce told Channel 9 in Australia.

“I think that’s going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe,” he added.

Qantas is the first big airline to publicly raise the possibility of refusing travel to passengers who have not been vaccinated.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

First airlines, then all other places where lots of people congregate. Being anti-vaxxer might be a choice, but so is allowing access to private establishments.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “Alan Joyce, the Australian airline’s chief executive, said he thought a vaccine would become “a necessity” for international travel.

“We are looking at changing our terms and conditions to say for international travellers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft,” Mr Joyce told Channel 9 in Australia.

“I think that’s going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe,” he added.

Qantas is the first big airline to publicly raise the possibility of refusing travel to passengers who have not been vaccinated.

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

First airlines, then all other places where lots of people congregate. Being anti-vaxxer might be a choice, but so is allowing access to private establishments.
    This is what I called the other day on here .... it's almost like I can see into the future (but without a graph!)
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I'm an anti-vaxxer. I much prefer Dyson.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I'm an anti-vaxxer. I much prefer Dyson.
        https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2830749
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
          FOaTw and your endless doom.
          FOG and your endless whining.

Comment

Not going to happen. Once vaccines banish the spectre that covid represents, individual cases are far less terrifying.

Not to mention the legality is incredibly dubious. Anti-vaxxers already have substantial legal protection under anti-discrimination laws.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Plonkers:

Who’s coming along to make some noise outside Bill and Melinda Gates HQ in London tomorrow. We do not consent to their unlicensed, unsafe vaccine. We will not be pushed out of society because we don’t want a vaccine
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Not going to happen. Once vaccines banish the spectre that covid represents, individual cases are far less terrifying.

Not to mention the legality is incredibly dubious. Anti-vaxxers already have substantial legal protection under anti-discrimination laws.
                Not true, although I can believe this narrative is being spread by anti-vaxxers. There are many countries that refuse entry without proof of a Yellow Fever vaccine. It's not a hard leap to think countries would do the same for CV19 given the social and economic damage that a future outbreak could cause.

Don't want a vaccine? Fine. I hear Skegness and Blackpool will still allow you to visit
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"Unsafe vaccine" fecking muppets, they should inject them with covid instead, see how they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    FOG and your endless whining.
                    FOOG
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X