Hancock Hancock
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hancock

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Default Hancock

“ Hancock appeared to partly blame Exercise Cygnus, a 2016 government exercise to model a possible pandemic. Planned when Hunt was health secretary, it took place shortly after he had moved to become foreign secretary.

Hancock said one key problem with the initial response to coronavirus was that Cygnus took as its starting point the idea of a new flu virus already being widespread in the population.

“What it didn’t ask was the prior question of what type of pandemic is most likely; what are the different characteristics of different pandemics, flu or coronavirus being two obvious examples, and can we act to stop getting to the position at which Project Cygnus started off?” Hancock said.”

Matt Hancock wants to use NHS testing system to fight flu after Covid | Coronavirus | The Guardian

NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

Ah, the "a big boy did it then ran off" version of ministerial responsibility

Double Godlike!

malvolio - scorchio!

Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...

Got to say that if that is an example of the Grauniad's use of English, then I'm glad I never bothered to read it. Plus what they are saying (I think) makes very little sense anyway.
    Blog? What blog...?

AtW is always on top

Here he is...

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Got to say that if that is an example of the Grauniad's use of English, then I'm glad I never bothered to read it. Plus what they are saying (I think) makes very little sense anyway.
    Which bit? Most of it are direct quotes from Hancock
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    Got to say that if that is an example of the Manchester Slaver''s use of English, then I'm glad I never bothered to read it. Plus what they are saying (I think) makes very little sense anyway.

FTFY one extra to annoy the draft dodger!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.