• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Don't use the trains at Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Perhaps throw in a cough or two.
    You could get arrested for that. Better to be simply eccentric and talk about lizards, 5G and Bill Gates.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You could get arrested for that. Better to be simply eccentric and talk about lizards, 5G and Bill Gates.
      The police should be able to give definitive advice on whether it's "busy", so you could shout it at them when they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Twitching and shouting at an invisible person "you're triggering me" is my go to. A German stare helps as well.
        Last edited by clearedforlanding; 24 November 2020, 20:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Just checked, anytime single 2nd Class from my home city to London works out £1.10 per mile.
          Hopefully that means you'll be staying at home then...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Just checked, anytime single 2nd Class from my home city to London works out £1.10 per mile.
            I think that's cheaper than driving my car

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I think that's cheaper than driving my car
              And a lot cheaper compared to driving ones car into a wall...

Comment

Working...
              X