• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: It’s Official - UK facing risk of 'systemic economic crisis'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Why do you think there are so many anti-vaxxers and 5G haters?
    Tory cuts in edukation sector?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Tory cuts in edukation sector?
      Gove implemented a traditional curriculum to prevent children asking difficult questions.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Relax, the magic money tree has never been cheaper:

The UK economy remains in rescue mode - BBC News

It also said that government borrowing in this year was 19% of the size of the economy, a peacetime record at just under £400bn.

And yet the paradox is that next year the amount of money it costs to fund that debt will also reach a post-war record: a record low.

Since World War Two, our debts have never been bigger. And yet they've never been cheaper.
        Brownstuff was right about no more boom and bust.

All possible because the UK is far from alone in being 'up to the ears in national debt'. Fix the roof while they're pissing down your back and telling you it's rain.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Gove implemented a traditional curriculum to prevent children asking difficult questions.
          How did achieve that?

Comment

You need a ghastly roaring monster for your next avatar.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                Why?
                You are not 5 so Google it.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X