• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Atheist arguments again Christianity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I'm not your bro
    Wow, you overestimate your grasp of English culture and idiom so much. Did a religious person upset you when you were young? #Pray4Erikur
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Typical christendog's reply avoid the topic and just make it blah blah blah. Why did you decide on this particual murderous and evil god? Answer the question in stead of blah blah blahing me.

Comment

I'm not your hoe
        FTFY this is religion.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Typical christendog's reply avoid the topic and just make it blah blah blah. Why did you decide on this particual murderous and evil god? Answer the question in stead of blah blah blahing me.
          And there's the venom. Christendog? Are you ISIS or something? Why are you so angry? Why do you seem to hate so much? Have you sought help?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            And there's the venom. Christendog? Are you ISIS or something? Why are you so angry? Why do you seem to hate so much? Have you sought help?
            He's got form - he's at it all the time on 'the other forum'. There's a touch of zealotry going on, it's impossible to have any sort of reasoned debate.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Something happened in his life which made him believe there is a supernatural being. What I wonder is why he choose this particular god to follow and not Ra, Zeus or Thor. Ancient religions must have been closer to creation so must be truer than the later religions
              If I had to follow a god it would be the Monkey god Hanuman - he's a cool dude and has a magic cloud
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                He's got form - he's at it all the time on 'the other forum'. There's a touch of zealotry going on, it's impossible to have any sort of reasoned debate.
                What? There are other forums? Blasphemy!!! Burn the unholy one
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                X