• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fair Cop II "The Sausage"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair Cop II "The Sausage"

PC had sex with woman in Launceston police station toilet

PC had sex with woman in Launceston police station toilet - BBC News
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Least she's alive.

What is it with policemen in the SW? Isn't there enough crime for them to deal with?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Least she's alive.

What is it with policemen in the SW? Isn't there enough crime for them to deal with?
      Nope, but they're red hot on speeding, like this lot of clowns I snapped on my mobile as I drove past the other day

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

LOL, this looks similar to clip from a school movie I made in the early 60s, I thought the showing would be just a one-off school treat but it was shown for the next 30 years. The original is now kept in the National Film Archives.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Nope, but they're red hot on speeding, like this lot of clowns I snapped on my mobile as I drove past the other day
          Very nice admission - that’s 6 points and some fine, please turn yourself in to the nearest Police Station and tell them I sent you

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Very nice admission - that’s 6 points and some fine, please turn yourself in to the nearest Police Station and tell them I sent you
            And don't shag any of the police officers regards of your preferred gender of sexual partner.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              If you set up your camera-phone on a mount and use a voice command to take the photo it would be done legally.

Case dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                If you set up your camera-phone on a mount and use a voice command to take the photo it would be done legally.

Case dismissed.
                or just be a passenger
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  or just be a passenger
                  "I drove past" - either a driver or a liar (in court and under oath, so that's another criminal offense)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    If you set up your camera-phone on a mount and use a voice command to take the photo it would be done legally. Case dismissed.
                    Mount would have phone pointing inside onto the driver, not outside

Comment

Working...
                    X