• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Covid Mor Ons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How we getting on with the estimated number of people who are immune so won't need it? Or the 99.9% for those who have yet to have it who won't need it either?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Follow the yellow brick road.
      reminds me of a joke!

So, there's this yellow toad wandering around in the forest, kind of pissed off because he doesn't want to be yellow. Life would be easier if he was brown or green like the other toads. He'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing.

Any way ... this yellow toad bumps into a Fairy Godmother, like you do, and he begs her; "Fairy Godmother please make me green like the other toads. I am tired of being so visible to predators and such."

The Fairy Godmother whips out her magic wand and says "Abracapokus! You're green."

The toad looks down and sees that he is green except for his package, which is still yellow.

He says to the Fairy Godmother "Wait a minute; my meat & two veg are still yellow."

To this the Fairy Godmother said, "I don't do willies, go and see the Wizard Of Oz for that.

The toad thanks her and hops off on his way.

There also happens to be a purple bear wandering around in the very same forest, must be one of them enchanted forests and he encounters the very same Fairy Godmother.

He implores her; "Fairy Godmother, please make me brown like the other bears. None of the lady bears want to be seen with me on account of the hunters can spot me from a mile off."

She being a nice Fairy Godmother, takes out her magic wand and says, "You're brown."

The bear looks down and sees that he is, in fact, brown with the exception of the old twig and berries, they remain purple.

He says, "What about my wedding tackle, they're still purple!

She says, "I don't do genitals, you will have to see the Wizard of Oz for that."

To this the bear replies, "Well that's just dandy but how do I find the Wizard of Oz?"

The Fairy Godmother answers; "That's easy, just follow the yellow prick toad."
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        How we getting on with the estimated number of people who are immune so won't need it? Or the 99.9% for those who have yet to have it who won't need it either?
        Oh look. Fake news from another Covid moron.

The concept of herd immunity has passed you by, clearly. The risk of death if you catch it remains at 1%. I guess the statement that 1 in 1000 of the population up to age 69 have died of covid confused you - that statistic includes people who haven't had it. If you do catch it, there's a 1% chance of dying, and around a 20% chance of becoming seriously or criticially ill (needing oxygen or ventilation).
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

So you advocate taking the jab even though you are immune then?

Comment

And how would you know if you are immune (look up what it means for infectious deseases)?

Comment

They have a working test in Wotan, and peer review study to show you are immune. If you think that the propaganda currently doing the rounds regarding immunity is true then you are also saying the the jab is pointless.

Comment

They have a working test in Wotan
                Whatan, wheretan?

Comment

Don't be more of a moron than you have to be. I was challenging your 99.9% figure.

As well as spelling/geography, you also might try working on your syntax. A peer review study can't show that you are immune. Nor anyone else.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Study to prove are ongoing but it can take another 2-3 years

Comment

They have a working test in Wotan, and peer review study to show you are immune. If you think that the propaganda currently doing the rounds regarding immunity is true then you are also saying the the jab is pointless.
                      Please provide links to the peer-reviewed study that shows everyone is immune.
                      Please provide links to evidence that vaccines are pointless.

And please provide your facebook/youtube/newsmax/parler source that says photos of polio wards from the 1950s are all fake.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X