• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Covid Mor Ons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Immunity is sterilising antibodies, so prevents infection of the host AND spreading said infection.

If 99% were immune then SAR2 would stop spreading, simple skewl level math can prove it.

Comment

...and if your "peer-reviewed" source is this:
      Page Not Found | medRxiv

It's not peer reviewed and is based on a selective study of 25 patients.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        They have a working test in Wotan, and peer review study to show you are immune. If you think that the propaganda currently doing the rounds regarding immunity is true then you are also saying the the jab is pointless.
        Sounds like you're immune and won't need the jab. Good for you mate, although you may not want to hug your older relatives
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Sounds like you're immune and won't need the jab. Good for you mate, although you may not want to hug your older relatives

I'm hoping that he'll do the decent thing and volunteer at his local hospital - he won't need any PPE
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I'm hoping that he'll do the decent thing and volunteer at his local hospital - he won't need any PPE
            Followed by his evening job as a barman at the local 'spoonies
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              They have a working test in Wotan, and peer review study to show you are immune. If you think that the propaganda currently doing the rounds regarding immunity is true then you are also saying the the jab is pointless.
              How long does immunity last according to this peer review study?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                How long does immunity last according to this peer review study?
                Until you die
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Until you die
                  But, have they specifically stated that immunity does end when you die?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Until you die
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Oh look. Fake news from another Covid moron.

The concept of herd immunity has passed you by, clearly. The risk of death if you catch it remains at 1%. I guess the statement that 1 in 1000 of the population up to age 69 have died of covid confused you - that statistic includes people who haven't had it. If you do catch it, there's a 1% chance of dying, and around a 20% chance of becoming seriously or criticially ill (needing oxygen or ventilation).
                      The government could have gone with a much better scare tactic to create mass hysteria:

"Over 40% of people who catch the virus die before their life expectancy is reached."

Now scrub yer toes and get yer feckin mask on!!!
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X