• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The jabs...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    It's not injected in the arm. It only works under the finger nails.
    FTFY

Or the soles of the feet
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I'll take the vaccination (I have a needle phobia so vaccinations are a very big deal) but I'll insist a qualified nurse delivers it. I'm not having someone who's just been made redundant from the local Kwik-Fit stab me in the arm only to turn round and ask what happens when part of the needle doesn't come out.

Unfortunately, due to the government's underfunding and privatisation steps with the NHS, we're short of around 40,000 nurses - that's excluding ones that would be needed to work the Nightingales.
      But you'll get what you vote for.

How much will you be happy to pay for the jab?
      How much extra would you pay for the jab for it to come from a suitably qualified nurse?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Unfortunately, due to the government's underfunding and privatisation steps with the NHS, we're short of around 40,000 nurses - that's excluding ones that would be needed to work the Nightingales.
        But you'll get what you vote for.

How much extra would you pay for the jab for it to come from a suitably qualified nurse?
        You are Michael O'Leary and I claim my £5.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Depends on a lot of factors, say which vaccine is used (mRNA based or the 3rd world one), if the nurse could speak French language, whether there is complimentary champagne and proper beluga black caviar, choice of uniforms etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            It's not injected in the arm. It only works on the buttocks.
            Which fookin hurts

Comment

its a new territory. There are currently no mRNA vaccines. This will be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                its a new territory. There are currently no mRNA vaccines. This will be the first.
                They will be giving out free 5G iPhone 12 with each jab

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  mRNA is about to become very well tested (at least short term risks)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    mRNA is about to become very well tested (at least short term risks)
                    Yes by end of the 2021 there will be very very good short term data on it. Long term might take decades though who knows. Especially if incidence of whatever issues are relatively low.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                      Intra muscular injections are very easy to do, I assume that's what it will be. You could show someone how to do it in 5 minutes.
                      Strangely, I don't find that very reassuring...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X