• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The jabs...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Strangely, I don't find that very reassuring...
    You are such a softie Mordy

Be grateful you don't get needletherapy as part of Covid prep...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Unfortunately, due to the government's underfunding and privatisation steps with the NHS, we're short of around 40,000 nurses - that's excluding ones that would be needed to work the Nightingales.
      But you'll get what you vote for.

How much will you be happy to pay for the jab?
      How much extra would you pay for the jab for it to come from a suitably qualified nurse?
      I'll be happy to wait until I next book a doctors appointment, and have it done then (they have 2 full-time nurses in the practice). I'm in no rush.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'll be happy to wait until I next book a doctors appointment, and have it done then (they have 2 full-time nurses in the practice). I'm in no rush.
        Unlike AtW when he sees a wall!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You are such a softie Mordy

Be grateful you don't get needletherapy as part of Covid prep...

You mean acupuncture? Never tried it (you'll probably not be amazed to hear...)
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You mean acupuncture? Never tried it (you'll probably not be amazed to hear...)
            I've tried it, and amazingly it worked. First time walking in and seeing nice lady with like 100 needles in her face was a bit like

Comment

I've tried it, and amazingly it worked. First time walking in and seeing nice lady with like 100 needles in her face was a bit like
              I think I saw that film...

Comment

I think I saw that film...

Comment

I've had blood taken and injections from nurses and GPs. The nurses are much better at both as they do it more often.

I had a flu jab from a pharmacist. She was fine as she was doing all of them at that Boots branch.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Exactamundo

Comment

Working...
                      X