• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The jabs...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jabs...

You know thst guy with the brown paper bag in the park who shouts at the squirrels, well watch out...

---------

Meanwhile, an internal NHS briefing paper shows that airline cabin crew, firefighters and the jobless are being targeted as part of a huge team of vaccinators being assembled, trained and paid £11.20 an hour to administer the jabs.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Will be getting £25 equivalent of organic wallnuts per hour for anti-vaxxer inoculations in support of the 77th

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Will be getting £25 equivalent of organic wallnuts per hour for anti-vaxxer inoculations in support of the 77th
      They are planning on using trusted famous people like Marcus Rashford to push the vaccinations.

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        They are planning on using trusted famous people like Marcus Rashford to push the vaccinations.

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian
        True dat, but 77th needs plausible deniability

Comment

Politicians will not be used, it is understood
          They should be first in line, lead by example etc

Comment

I'll take the vaccination (I have a needle phobia so vaccinations are a very big deal) but I'll insist a qualified nurse delivers it. I'm not having someone who's just been made redundant from the local Kwik-Fit stab me in the arm only to turn round and ask what happens when part of the needle doesn't come out.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I'll take the vaccination (I have a needle phobia so vaccinations are a very big deal) but I'll insist a qualified nurse delivers it. I'm not having someone who's just been made redundant from the local Kwik-Fit stab me in the arm only to turn round and ask what happens when part of the needle doesn't come out.
              It's not injected in the arm. It only works on the buttocks.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Intra muscular injections are very easy to do, I assume that's what it will be. You could show someone how to do it in 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                  Intra muscular injections are very easy to do, I assume that's what it will be. You could show someone how to do it in 5 minutes.
                  Just because they are shown doesn't mean they can do it.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There are about a third of a million insulin dependent diabetics injecting themselves daily. There are plenty of other people injecting their medicine.

Then you have St John Ambulance and the Red cross.

Amusing you are so dismissive of those chaps at Kwik fit who probably did the brakes & tyres on many of the cars you will encounter on the road. I trust them far more than second hand car dealers or agents.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X