The jabs... The jabs...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: The jabs...

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is always on top

Default The jabs...

You know thst guy with the brown paper bag in the park who shouts at the squirrels, well watch out...

---------

Meanwhile, an internal NHS briefing paper shows that airline cabin crew, firefighters and the jobless are being targeted as part of a huge team of vaccinators being assembled, trained and paid £11.20 an hour to administer the jabs.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Will be getting £25 equivalent of organic wallnuts per hour for anti-vaxxer inoculations in support of the 77th

SueEllen is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Will be getting £25 equivalent of organic wallnuts per hour for anti-vaxxer inoculations in support of the 77th
    They are planning on using trusted famous people like Marcus Rashford to push the vaccinations.

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    They are planning on using trusted famous people like Marcus Rashford to push the vaccinations.

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine | Vaccines and immunisation | The Guardian
    True dat, but 77th needs plausible deniability

Still gathering requirements...

DonaldJTrump is too good to be a permie

Politicians will not be used, it is understood
    They should be first in line, lead by example etc

Double Godlike!

Mordac is always on top

I'll take the vaccination (I have a needle phobia so vaccinations are a very big deal) but I'll insist a qualified nurse delivers it. I'm not having someone who's just been made redundant from the local Kwik-Fit stab me in the arm only to turn round and ask what happens when part of the needle doesn't come out.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Double Godlike!

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    I'll take the vaccination (I have a needle phobia so vaccinations are a very big deal) but I'll insist a qualified nurse delivers it. I'm not having someone who's just been made redundant from the local Kwik-Fit stab me in the arm only to turn round and ask what happens when part of the needle doesn't come out.
    It's not injected in the arm. It only works on the buttocks.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Fingers like lightning

jayn200 has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Intra muscular injections are very easy to do, I assume that's what it will be. You could show someone how to do it in 5 minutes.

SueEllen is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by jayn200 View Post
    Intra muscular injections are very easy to do, I assume that's what it will be. You could show someone how to do it in 5 minutes.
    Just because they are shown doesn't mean they can do it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

There are about a third of a million insulin dependent diabetics injecting themselves daily. There are plenty of other people injecting their medicine.

Then you have St John Ambulance and the Red cross.

Amusing you are so dismissive of those chaps at Kwik fit who probably did the brakes & tyres on many of the cars you will encounter on the road. I trust them far more than second hand car dealers or agents.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.