• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom: It's started...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Who is the puppet master?
    Reptiloids, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Who is the puppet master?
      I don't believe in some sort of deep state not trying to make that crazy claim. It's very clear biden has very low cognitive ability right now. He's a frail old man who can't form a coherent sentence without a teleprompter (sometimes even with). Yet he was propped up by his party. If you can't see that he is just there for show I don't even know what to tell you. It is very apparent. I don't necessarily think there is some sinister force behind him controlling all his moves but it's very clear that his team + democrat party are doing all of the heavy lifting and he is just repeating what he is told. I don't think he is really capable of any kind of decision making at this point. This is in stark contrast to Donald Trump who went completely rogue against his team and party and its undeniable he was speaking his own thoughts (whether you agreed with them or thought they were crazy).

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
        I don't believe in some sort of deep state not trying to make that crazy claim. It's very clear biden has very low cognitive ability right now. He's a frail old man who can't form a coherent sentence without a teleprompter (sometimes even with). Yet he was propped up by his party. If you can't see that he is just there for show I don't even know what to tell you. It is very apparent. I don't necessarily think there is some sinister force behind him controlling all his moves but it's very clear that his team + democrat party are doing all of the heavy lifting and he is just repeating what he is told. I don't think he is really capable of any kind of decision making at this point. This is in stark contrast to Donald Trump who went completely rogue against his team and party and its undeniable he was speaking his own thoughts (whether you agreed with them or thought they were crazy).
        It's clear to you. Presumably because you're a credulous cretin who believes what he reads in the grimier corners of t'Internet. If you can't see that, I don't even know what to tell you.

Comment

You have clearly not learnt anything from the "leadership" of Corbyn, Trump and Johnson.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wibble

Comment

I didn't realise you'd met him! Good job you did, and were thus able to bring your professional training in identifying age-related cognitive impairment to bear so you can give the rest of the world your informed opinion

I have to confess, I'd been fooled into thinking he might be someone who liked to carefully think about what he was going to say before speaking, in stark contrast to Donald Trump who thinks so little that when he speaks his brains, he's unable to retain any coherent connection between parts of the same sentence, never mind between one and the next.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I didn't realise you'd met him! Good job you did, and were thus able to bring your professional training in identifying age-related cognitive impairment to bear so you can give the rest of the world your informed opinion

I have to confess, I'd been fooled into thinking he might be someone who liked to carefully think about what he was going to say before speaking, in stark contrast to Donald Trump who thinks so little that when he speaks his brains, he's unable to retain any coherent connection between parts of the same sentence, never mind between one and the next.
                Unfortunately cretins like jayn will believe any old tulipe and then think they are privy to special knowledge, whereas in fact they're just puppets of their alt-right puppet masters.

US election 2020: Eric Trump shares false Biden-teleprompter rumour - BBC News

It's a bit sad really.

Comment

Working...
                X