• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Dolan's Twatter feed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He has a wiki page if anyone is in need of a holiday.

Simon Dolan - Wikipedia
    It would be factually correct to add (with references) that he support idiotic "conspiracy theories", after all it's public knowledge and he would not mind against the world knowing the truth, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It would be factually correct to add (with references) that he support idiotic "conspiracy theories", after all it's public knowledge and he would not mind against the world knowing the truth, right?
      You mean he's a courageous seeker after truth.

I was about to post that he's not far from being anti-Soros "globalism" but I quickly checked and he's there already.

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...74110518956032

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...37405487386624

Next stop: reptilians.

Comment

He is totally anti-establishment man of the people!

Comment

Simon is a strong contender for CUK member of the year 2020.
          Last edited by Old Greg; 4 December 2020, 12:34.

Comment

Simon is a strong contender for CUK COTY 2020. Vetran may be unable to comprehend basic English, but at least he's grounded in reality.
            More like reality grounds him, hard, where as Simons money give him opportunity to be truly free - say the things we’ve all were thinking but too afraid to voice them publicly.

So I say - keep telling the truth Simon!

Comment

More like reality grounds him, hard, where as Simons money give him opportunity to be truly free - say the things we’ve all were thinking but too afraid to voice them publicly.

So I say - keep telling the truth Simon!

You will get there one day and you can start a political party channeling your inner Laurence Fox. Then when you get fed up of them you can start another one channeling your inner Farrage.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You will get there one day and you can start a political party channeling your inner Laurence Fox. Then when you get fed up of them you can start another one channeling your inner Farrage.
                As long as deep state lets me I’ll be even bigger nutter than Simon, and that’s the promise...

Comment

I’ll be even bigger nutter than Simon, and that’s the promise...
                  A bit too obvious there with your signalling to the squirrelian overlords.

Comment

A bit too obvious there with your signalling to the squirrelian overlords.
                    I am scared of their furry

Comment

Sent PM to Simons account on here with a link to this thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X