• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Dolan's Twatter feed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS more weird tulip I have to look up.
    Edit- can't find weird conspiracy theories linked to them.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 2 December 2020, 18:43.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"Simon Dolan's judicial review against the first set of lockdown regulations has been dismissed by the Court of Appeal"

https://twitter.com/AdamWagner1/stat...03602398232578

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        "Simon Dolan's judicial review against the first set of lockdown regulations has been dismissed by the Court of Appeal"

https://twitter.com/AdamWagner1/stat...03602398232578

I know you enjoy donating to lost causes, I hope you didn't send any cash his way...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I know you enjoy donating to lost causes, I hope you didn't send any cash his way...
          I did, which is why he lost...

Curse can be put to good use too

Comment

I did, which is why he lost...

Curse can be put to good use too
            Your job is to get this thread to page 1 on Google when searching for Simon Dolan.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Your job is to get this thread to page 1 on Google when searching for Simon Dolan.
              "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more"

You know what that means ...

Comment

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more"

You know what that means ...
                Soros has deployed the 77th? Explains why we haven’t heard from Shauny.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Other search engines are available. Not quite as good though...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Other search engines are available. Not quite as good though...
                    Things haven't been the same since Altavista sold out.....
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Things haven't been the same since Altavista sold out.....
                      Alta Vista sold out? I need to go Ask Jeeves so I can read up on that.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X