• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Dolan's Twatter feed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I know you enjoy donating to lost causes, I hope you didn't send any cash his way...

Scooter has just earned £250k because Dolan won his case
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Has Simon Dolan's wiki page been updated?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well...he's gonna lose my money

Unbelievable, keep your political views to yourself and keep your business ticking over, it's not hard.

Instead Dolan (and a bunch of other culture warriors) take to twitter/parler or whatever and just do themselves serious reputational damage, it's suicide.

I've been a Simon Dolan customer since 2010, through SJD when he owned it through to Dolan Accounting/Contractor Umbrella now. Once this current contract is wound up, I'll be off elsewhere.

Well done mate...well done.

Comment

Today's shock revelation from Simon:

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...66529879011334

Simon Dolan #KBF

@simondolan

The Company that owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400m from a Chinese State owned bank, based in Switzerland, in Oct 2020.

There are financial connections between Biden and the Chinese State.

These are facts.

Is Dominion Voting Systems Connected to CCP Money? - The Jewish Voice
          The parent company of Dominion Voting Systems allegedly received $400 million in October 2020 from UBS Securities is a Swiss investment bank a bank heavily tied to the Chinese Government An investi...
          thejewishvoice.com
          Last edited by Old Greg; 4 December 2020, 12:38.

Comment

Fortunately, Simon has assembled the pieces of the jigsaw for use here.

https://twitter.com/simondolan/statu...63443802394624

Simon Dolan #KBF
            @simondolan

The US elections were rigged

There is no climate 'emergency'

The West should not have been shut down for COVID

I do believe all three are related though.

Comment

He really is a crackpot isn't he. I expect his Twatter handle to soon be 'General Conspiracy' or suspended
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                He really is a crackpot isn't he. I expect his Twatter handle to soon be 'General Conspiracy' or suspended
                I like the clarity of thought. On one hand Bill Gates is connected to the dastardly Wuhan Lab, and on the other hand, the virus affects almost no-one.
                Last edited by Old Greg; 4 December 2020, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I like the inconsistencies. On one hand Bill Gates is connected to the dastardly Wuhan Lab, and on the other hand, the virus affects almost no-one.
                  Both could be true

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Needs to be reported as Covid denialist - if he wants to post crackpot theories he should be doing on here

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Both could be true
                      They are true. Simon says.

Comment

Working...
                      X