The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab - Page 10
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 100 of 239
  1. #91

    Banned

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Problem is some people won't be able to have the mRNA one.
    They won't travel internationally then.

    mRNA got manufacturing advantages also, Moderna's vaccine does not need -70C temps also, so far more transportable - we need infrastructure ready for quick vaccine dev/testing/deployment for the future inevitable pandemics anyway, this isn't the last one and thankfully not as deadly as say MERS.

  2. #92

    Godlike

    Whorty is a fount of knowledge

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mallisarealperson View Post
    Because I don't live in China.
    We don't know that ... you might be one of them trolls. We all might be. In fact, we might all be AI auto-postings bots and none of this is real

    Apart from BR14 .... no bot could ever be that angry all the time
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  3. #93

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    32,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    We don't know that ... you might be one of them trolls. We all might be. In fact, we might all be AI auto-postings bots and none of this is real

    Apart from BR14 .... no bot could ever be that angry all the time
    He's gone to his real forum - Forum | Keep Britain Free
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #94

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    We don't know that ... you might be one of them trolls. We all might be. In fact, we might all be AI auto-postings bots and none of this is real

    Apart from BR14 .... no bot could ever be that angry all the time
    Not even a repressed homosexual bot?

  5. #95

    Super poster

    Andy2 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    if offered I will take the vaccine. Its a much better option than catch covid and cough your lungs out.

  6. #96

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    if offered I will take the vaccine. Its a much better option than catch covid and cough your lungs out.
    You will not be offered the vaccine, due to your failing the correct apostrophe usage qualification criterion. Maybe when there's a cheap dodgy one available, they might get round to you.

  7. #97

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac is always on top

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    He should be banned for it until he gets his two jabs
    What's Prescott got to do with it...

    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  8. #98

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plague Island
    Posts
    11,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    if offered I will take the vaccine. Its a much better option than catch covid and cough your lungs out.
    So right. I caught H
    whooping Cough ten years ago from Jonny Foreigner IT person working on a FTV. I blacked out several times trying to breath. X-ray of my lungs were yuck. It took two years to get fully back to normal.
    Last edited by Paddy; 2nd December 2020 at 19:24. Reason: whoo....
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  9. #99

    Godlike

    Lance - scorchio!

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    5,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    So right. I caught Hooping Cough ten years ago from Jonny Foreigner IT person working on a FTV. I blacked out several times trying to breath. X-ray of my lungs were yuck. It took two years to get fully back to normal.
    whooping

    But yes I agree. I'll be at teh front of the queue.

    It seems that many people have forgotten what real sickness actually is like.
    I've never had flu and I really don't want it. As this is considerably worse than flu (unless you're under 20) I would dearly like to avoid it.

    The anti-vaxxers aren't a problem anyway. Give it to those you need it and want it, then those who want it, and the rest can suit themselves.

    Just make sure that before a vaccine is needed for foreign travel, or entry to certain places, that it's a vaccine that costs £100 per shot, payable personally. That'll keep the idiots away from nice places.
    See You Next Tuesday

  10. #100

    Super poster

    _V_ - scorchio!

    _V_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    whooping

    But yes I agree. I'll be at teh front of the queue.

    It seems that many people have forgotten what real sickness actually is like.
    I've never had flu and I really don't want it. As this is considerably worse than flu (unless you're under 20) I would dearly like to avoid it.

    The anti-vaxxers aren't a problem anyway. Give it to those you need it and want it, then those who want it, and the rest can suit themselves.

    Just make sure that before a vaccine is needed for foreign travel, or entry to certain places, that it's a vaccine that costs £100 per shot, payable personally. That'll keep the idiots away from nice places.
    That's the spirit, you'll be first to the tourist resort and to the bar, no worries. Sweet.
    I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •