• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Problem is some people won't be able to have the mRNA one.
    They won't travel internationally then.

mRNA got manufacturing advantages also, Moderna's vaccine does not need -70C temps also, so far more transportable - we need infrastructure ready for quick vaccine dev/testing/deployment for the future inevitable pandemics anyway, this isn't the last one and thankfully not as deadly as say MERS.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
      Because I don't live in China.
      We don't know that ... you might be one of them trolls. We all might be. In fact, we might all be AI auto-postings bots and none of this is real

Apart from BR14 .... no bot could ever be that angry all the time
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        We don't know that ... you might be one of them trolls. We all might be. In fact, we might all be AI auto-postings bots and none of this is real

He's gone to his real forum - Forum | Keep Britain Free
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Not even a repressed homosexual bot?

Comment

if offered I will take the vaccine. Its a much better option than catch covid and cough your lungs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              if offered I will take the vaccine. Its a much better option than catch covid and cough your lungs out.
              You will not be offered the vaccine, due to your failing the correct apostrophe usage qualification criterion. Maybe when there's a cheap dodgy one available, they might get round to you.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                He should be banned for it until he gets his two jabs
                What's Prescott got to do with it...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  So right. I caught H
                  whooping Cough ten years ago from Jonny Foreigner IT person working on a FTV. I blacked out several times trying to breath. X-ray of my lungs were yuck. It took two years to get fully back to normal.
                  Last edited by Paddy; 2 December 2020, 19:24. Reason: whoo....
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    So right. I caught Hooping Cough ten years ago from Jonny Foreigner IT person working on a FTV. I blacked out several times trying to breath. X-ray of my lungs were yuck. It took two years to get fully back to normal.
                    whooping

But yes I agree. I'll be at teh front of the queue.

It seems that many people have forgotten what real sickness actually is like.
                    I've never had flu and I really don't want it. As this is considerably worse than flu (unless you're under 20) I would dearly like to avoid it.

The anti-vaxxers aren't a problem anyway. Give it to those you need it and want it, then those who want it, and the rest can suit themselves.

Just make sure that before a vaccine is needed for foreign travel, or entry to certain places, that it's a vaccine that costs £100 per shot, payable personally. That'll keep the idiots away from nice places.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      whooping

But yes I agree. I'll be at teh front of the queue.

It seems that many people have forgotten what real sickness actually is like.
                      I've never had flu and I really don't want it. As this is considerably worse than flu (unless you're under 20) I would dearly like to avoid it.

The anti-vaxxers aren't a problem anyway. Give it to those you need it and want it, then those who want it, and the rest can suit themselves.

Just make sure that before a vaccine is needed for foreign travel, or entry to certain places, that it's a vaccine that costs £100 per shot, payable personally. That'll keep the idiots away from nice places.
                      That's the spirit, you'll be first to the tourist resort and to the bar, no worries. Sweet.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X