• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to close borders to prevent subjects escaping their “covid” innoculations - the test must be scientifically pure

Comment

I think this is an attempt to spread a far deadly pandemic since the previous one didn’t kill enough people. I suspect a lot of Tory chums moaned that they didn’t get enough PPE contracts and so to please them, a new pandemic is being created. I bet some new mega billions contracts are ready to be signed.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I have no conspiracy worries, I am just concerned that a new technology (mRNA vaccines) goes from concept to injection in 10 months compared to 10 years and we are the human petri dish.

I won't be punching people in the face to get to the front of the queue, not for this type of jab.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I think this is an attempt to spread a far deadly pandemic since the previous one didn’t kill enough people. I suspect a lot of Tory chums moaned that they didn’t get enough PPE contracts and so to please them, a new pandemic is being created. I bet some new mega billions contracts are ready to be signed.
          you are Simon Dolan and I claim my £5

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            I have no conspiracy worries, I am just concerned that a new technology (mRNA vaccines) goes from concept to injection in 10 months compared to 10 years and we are the human petri dish.
            Would a free 5G iPhone 12 change your sockie mind?

Comment

Jews were led to slaughter by Nazis in concentration camps, this will be ten times worse. An entire generation will get wiped out in the excuse of a vaccine for a virus which was only discovered 10 months ago.

Go ahead and take the jab but don’t come and moan here that nobody warned you.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Would a free 5G iPhone 12 change your sockie mind?
                I think for the majority of the UK population a free MaccyD meal would swing it.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

How will they import it after Dec 31st?

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    I think for the majority of the UK population a free MaccyD meal would swing it.
                    Yes, but in case 1st gen mRNA requires an 5G retransmitter nearby because skin blocks mmWaves

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      Jews were led to slaughter by Nazis in concentration camps, this will be ten times worse. An entire generation will get wiped out in the excuse of a vaccine for a virus which was only discovered 10 months ago.

Go ahead and take the jab but don’t come and moan here that nobody warned you.
                      Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X