• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The biggest group that’s the problem are those who don’t want to take any vaccine due to anti-vaxxer lies, that’s the real problem not edge cases of people who will be protected if 80% of the rest take vaccine
    I don't expect this will be a huge group. When you look around, most people in the UK wear masks even if they think it's a bit daft - even tradesmen visiting building merchants, etc.
    People are used to having vaccines after all.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I don't expect this will be a huge group. When you look around, most people in the UK wear masks even if they think it's a bit daft - even tradesmen visiting building merchants, etc.
        People are used to having vaccines after all.
        Yeah right

What will happen (assuming supplies of vaccines will be good) is that very soon (Mar-Apr) they will run out of people voluntarily agreeing to get it.

In fact already people can see big difference in vaccine efficiency - 95% vs 62%, so maybe better to hold out for a more effective one, the difference is too big - 62% is like flip a coin, and 95% seems worth the risk.

Naturally this Govt failed to secure enough of mRnA ones

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          I don't think a vaccine can help you
          Ha ha.. maybe it's mutation... I meant

Comment

Yeah right

What will happen (assuming supplies of vaccines will be good) is that very soon (Mar-Apr) they will run out of people voluntarily agreeing to get it.

In fact already people can see big difference in vaccine efficiency - 95% vs 62%, so maybe better to hold out for a more effective one, the difference is too big - 62% is like flip a coin, and 95% seems worth the risk.

Most people have no problem taking a vaccine, throw in the promise of being able to go to the pub and to Barbados and they'll be singing up whether they think it works or not.
            Most of us don't need the vaccine for our own health, but to help others anyway.

There isn't enough in the world for all countries to sign up... Donald is hogging most of it. We have enough on order for those who need it.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't forget that 10 million doses of this vaccine is only 5 million people vaccinated as it requires it to be administered twice
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yeah right

If you have a flu vaccine that's what you are doing every year.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  If you have a flu vaccine that's what you are doing every year.
                  If enough people were getting it then there would have been less deaths from flu too - they are at scandalous levels.

Street by street vaccinations supported by Army checkpoints are necessary, starting in Swindon first

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Don't forget that 10 million doses of this vaccine is only 5 million people vaccinated as it requires it to be administered twice
                    That's the good stuff.

Oxford's vaccine (if it's approved, which isn't given) will be made by the bucket load next year.

I'd expect international travel in 2022 would require high grade vaccinations (mRNA) as 62% is not good enough (compared to 95%).

Comment

That's the good stuff.

Oxford's vaccine (if it's approved, which isn't given) will be made by the bucket load next year.

I'd expect international travel in 2022 would require high grade vaccinations (mRNA) as 62% is not good enough (compared to 95%).
                      Problem is some people won't be able to have the mRNA one.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X