• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High Street not so dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly Captain Samuel Vimes' descendants.

Comment

Shopping is already an 'experience' for me, it's just a terrible one. The best 'shopping experience' is to sit in the pub while someone else does the shopping.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Shopping is already an 'experience' for me, it's just a terrible one. The best 'shopping experience' is to sit in the pub while someone else does the shopping.
        You are that person I see in large shops or shopping centres sitting on the sofas/chairs playing with your phone and looking bored....

I do however feel sorry for blokes being dragged cushion shopping by their girlfriend.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sad pathetic bastards: Watch - Midnight queues as Primark opens overnight at end of lockdown
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You are that person I see in large shops or shopping centres sitting on the sofas/chairs playing with your phone and looking bored....
            Unlikely to see me in a shopping centre in the first place, even pre-COVID. I find them so draining with the exception of IKEA when it's not busy, which is kind of interesting. Quite like Wilko too.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X