• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump: The most important speech I've ever made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not as if he invited the press and considering it was just a rehash of his inane Tweets, what's the point of covering it?

‐-------------

Trump called his address, released Wednesday only on social media and delivered in front of no audience, perhaps "the most important speech" of his presidency. But it was largely a recycling of the same litany of misinformation and unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud that he has been making for the past month.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I can't wait until he's banned from Twitter.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I can't wait until he's banned from Twitter.
        They would not dare and just invent some new rule or extend existing "head of state" malarkey

Comment

From her LinkedIn, it seems that she worked for HTC, so that explains it really. Also, she's certified...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            They would not dare and just invent some new rule or extend existing "head of state" malarkey
            I applaud your loyalty. Still fighting foe communism years after leaving Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
              I applaud your loyalty. Still fighting foe communism years after leaving Russia.
              The fighting is a lot shorter when you fight against Glorious Russian Leader Put1n

Comment

Working...
              X