• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump: The most important speech I've ever made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    They might as well report that Princess Di is dead.

What? When did that happen?

I was hoping to take her and James to see Elvis on his comeback tour next month.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      What? When did that happen?

I was hoping to take her and James to see Elvis on his comeback tour next month.
      Wow, you're so behind the times. I bet you think Hitler is dead too.

Comment

One of those weirdos testifying at a supposed hearing yesterday, apparently an IT contractor of some sort:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...-fraud-hearing

Facebook

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mellissacarone/

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...50309664382978

Aggrieved Republicans offer little evidence of election fraud in seven-hour hearing | Michigan Radio
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I watched some of that today and assumed Carone was someone on here's sockie

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Let's see... he made a speech that was posted on his Twitter, Facebook and youtube pages.

It's not news. It's a deluded man who refuses to admit defeat and would sooner tear his country apart than accept the truth. Giving fake news air time is just spreading the fake news.
            You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news? I don't think news sources should be making the decision to pretend this isn't happening, they should report on it for all to see, bring it into the light for public scrutiny.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news? I don't think news sources should be making the decision to pretend this isn't happening, they should report on it for all to see, bring it into the light for public scrutiny.
              We can follow it on twitter if we so feel inclined.

That way the fake media can't get in the way.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                But the content of the video is not news - there was nothing new in there. They might as well report that Princess Di is dead.
                I don't think they should all carry the video. But the fact he posted it is news. Maybe not headline news, but still worth reporting. When the president of the USA takes a poo, it's news.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You don't think the continued efforts of the president of the USA to overthrow an election counts as news?.
                  Not a month after Bidens’ landslide win

Comment

That lady was druuuuunk! I don't know where they dug up wasted Karen but she's a lot more fun to watch than Trump. Even Gulianni was trying to get her to shut up.

Comment

When the president of the USA takes a poo, it's news.
                      It was for the first 1000 days of his administration when he was doing it daily

Comment

Working...
                      X