• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump: The most important speech I've ever made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump: The most important speech I've ever made

This is not a particularly exciting speech and at 45 minutes, neither is it a short one - watch a couple of minutes to get the gist. But it does strike me as remarkable, if not unprecedented.
    1. A sitting president makes a long and comprehensive public denouncement of the election process and so on
    2. It is carefully scripted, none of Donald's normal ramblings. He sounds almost reasonable and believable, it's a big departure from other speeches. At points it's almost like he's delivering his speech under duress with the weird edits!
    3. A lot of you might not have seen this video, because the BBC has not even mentioned the speech happened. The claims might be nonsense but this is surely newsworthy... I considered BBC quite respected but they do seem to have simply decided to ignore this whole strand of news.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I watched it, it was crap and full of 'fake news'. It was a rehash of most of his speeches since the election (check out one from 6/11) so is there any point in mentioning it? He's a has-been now
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Please do the needful
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        why $2800 instead of a round number

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          why $2800 instead of a round number
          Probably some tax dodge for US donors
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

There are lots of unexplained news/actions...
            Time for blockchain voting.

Comment

Let's see... he made a speech that was posted on his Twitter, Facebook and youtube pages.

It's not news. It's a deluded man who refuses to admit defeat and would sooner tear his country apart than accept the truth. Giving fake news air time is just spreading the fake news.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Donald who?

Comment

Trump says if he'''s right about election fraud, '''Biden can'''t be president''' | Fox News

and rather than posting the Trump video, the BBC interviewed a Georgian election official about it:
                  Trump '''stoking vast conspiracy''' says Georgia election official - BBC News
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    But the content of the video is not news - there was nothing new in there. They might as well report that Princess Di is dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X