• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most invoices for a single client?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most invoices for a single client?

I hit some sort of milestone this week when I send out invoice #100 to my current client. That represents 100 months of my life, 8 working years give or take, albeit in several stretches, going back to 2009.

It must be a fairly easily beatable record, if you can beat the best in the thread please post so anyone else can see the updated target

If you have other records - most separate stints with the same client, longest contract, whatever, feel free.

Most invoices to a single client: 100
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Can I conclude that you are safely OUTSIDE IR35

By that I mean same client for 8 years ....
    Last edited by NowPermOutsideUK; 3 December 2020, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
      Can I conclude that you are safely OUTSIDE IR35

By that I mean same client for 8 years ....
      Go back and read where I said it was in multiple stints. As it happens, I am safely outside anyway
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Considering I'm only on Invoice 163 so far, you're definitely beating me!

Comment

144 months supporting an AS400/JBA for 3M after they took over a company I worked for in 1999, £2000 retainer every single month, worked an average 1 hour each month, once went 11 months without logging in as no issues to resolve SAP eventually took over

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Beats me, but plenty of contractors are on weekly timesheets and billing and will rack this up over a couple of years.

Comment

I've just issued invoice 310.

I can't say how many invoices to each client as I've moved accounting systems several times so the historic data isn't readily available.

Comment

I started my invoice numbering at 1000 in order to create the transparently false impression that I had already issued 1000 invoices

( With hindsight, I should've started at 1 million - would've been listed by now. )

Comment

I'll be issuing 407 - my last invoice - at the end of December. I think for one client, I've given I've had a few months where I didn't invoice, I must have issued something like 175 invoices to one client in 15 years. The other 232 spread over maybe 6 other clients?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    I started my invoice numbering at 1000 in order to create the transparently false impression that I had already issued 1000 invoices

( With hindsight, I should've started at 1 million - would've been listed by now. )
                    ha ha, I did the same as this
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X