• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Talk about clutching at straws

We need Minnie on here now to confirm it's true
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
    Seems I should have asked for fullyautomatix and not Minnie to help grab those straws

ATW - do we know if fullAM is Minnie's sockie?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
      You want reverse proof? Guilty until proven innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        You want reverse proof? Guilty until proven innocent.
        He still wants Corbyn to save the country - although we don't know which of the Corbyn brothers he's rooting for
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

He still wants Corbyn to save the country - although we don't know which of the Corbyn brothers he's rooting for
          They're all battulip crazy

Comment

You are bat sheet crazy to even give any of this any credibility. Sleepy? Dude, Trump is 74 year sold and obese. Biden is fit and 77. In any fitness or mental test it's pretty obvious Biden has quite the lead.

I'm just thankful you're some low rate inside IR35 contract knobber who isn't taken seriously here. Nobody with any intellect parrots the garbage you are emulating from other misinformation sources.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
              You are bat sheet crazy to even give any of this any credibility. Sleepy? Dude, Trump is 74 year sold and obese. Biden is fit and 77. In any fitness or mental test it's pretty obvious Biden has quite the lead.

I'm just thankful you're some low rate inside IR35 contract knobber who isn't taken seriously here. Nobody with any intellect parrots the garbage you are emulating from other misinformation sources.
              Calling him battulip crazy isn't the way to go otherwise he will join alternative forum.

How to talk to conspiracy theorists—and still be kind | MIT Technology Review

Why people believe in conspiracy theories – and how to change their minds
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Seems I should have asked for fullyautomatix and not Minnie to help grab those straws

ATW - do we know if fullAM is Minnie's sockie?
                I was pretty certain _V_ was his sockie (saw evidence first hand years ago), but if _V_ is DimPrawn then he’s got serious mental issues

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I was pretty certain _V_ was his sockie (saw evidence first hand years ago), but if _V_ is DimPrawn then he’s got serious mental issues
                  Who has serious mental issues? Someone who thinks everyone is someone else's sock puppet?
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Who has serious mental issues? Someone who thinks everyone is someone else's sock puppet?
                    Fullyautomatix who I believed was your sockie master

Comment

Trump Pentagon nominee tweets suggesting Trump declare martial law

Could get interesting, looks like there will be Trump appointees in the pentagon pushing for martial law.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X