• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    All of that has been debunked unless you're stupid. The only thing that hasn't is the boatloads of ballots from North Korea and the infiltration by a dead Venezuelan president

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    You mean the videos and recordings were faked? Or there was some perfectly innocent explanation for the guy crumpling up the ballots and chucking them in the bin? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
      Or there was some perfectly innocent explanation for the guy crumpling up the ballots and chucking them in the bin?.
      What did the US courts say about evidence of that alleged case?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        What did the US courts say about evidence of that alleged case?
        That’s what I was asking. If you guys agree that all the video evidence isn’t fake then you must have some innocent explanation for all the vote switching, ballot destruction, ballot stuffing etc. I haven’t followed it much so I’d be interested to know.

Comment

then you must have some innocent explanation for all the vote switching, ballot destruction, ballot stuffing etc.
          Yes, there is an explanation - it (as alleged) never happened.

Comment

Do you have proof?
            You mean the videos and recordings were faked? Or there was some perfectly innocent explanation for the guy crumpling up the ballots and chucking them in the bin? Just curious.
            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/3565706001/

302 Moved

Fact check: Trump falsely claims "thousands of ballots" were found in dumpsters

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe you should follow it more rather than repeating conspiracy theories or QAnon bollocks
              That’s what I was asking. If you guys agree that all the video evidence isn’t fake then you must have some innocent explanation for all the vote switching, ballot destruction, ballot stuffing etc. I haven’t followed it much so I’d be interested to know.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Err, not by chief of staff surely who is Mark R. Meadows - all you need to know is that he's got Tea Party in his CV.

Perhaps you meant General Mark A. Milley who is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff...
                Possibly. I just mean the Army top bods. I don't know the details of the American US political system, and don't really care. Thanks for the correction.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Possibly. I just mean the Army top bods. I don't know the details of the American US political system, and don't really care. Thanks for the correction.
                  Studied in in school

Comment

Studied in in school
                    KGB stooge, how much info do you have on Trump then?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      KGB adept, how much info do you have on Komrade Kolonel Trumpskiy then?
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X