• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    The bit where you said he had to prove that enough votes were stolen (or added) to Change the results. I think the law says that the results just have to be contested, not proven.
    No, you think wrong.

Congress would have potentially get involved only in two cases -

1. Somehow the same number of electoral votes for both candidates
    2. One candidate proved in court enough stuff to invalidate votes so that neither gets 270 electoral college votes.

Neither of these scenarios applies here, Biden won by a landslide (using Trumps own words when he won over Clinton).

It's obvious really - IF your statement was true then what would stop loser in every election CONTESTING it and letting his buddies in Congress decide? It obviously can't work on that basis
    Last edited by AtW; 5 December 2020, 15:58.

Comment

All court cases here along with election law principles, knock yourselves out: 2020 Election Litigation Tracker - SCOTUSblog
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I checked and the Republicans just won a case and examined some ballots and proved that votes have been switched.

So, now that the facts have been established and we know that the election was fraudulent what should we do? Just give it to Biden to make up for the one they stole from Al?
        Want to provide a link to a valid* source?

* PS, a conspiracy theory site does not constitute a valid source
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I checked and the Republicans just won a case and examined some ballots and proved that votes have been switched.

So, now that the facts have been established and we know that the election was fraudulent what should we do? Just give it to Biden to make up for the one they stole from Al?
          Yup. DEFINITELY a parody account.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Want to provide a link to a valid* source?

* PS, a conspiracy theory site does not constitute a valid source

Just bing it.

2,500 ballots to be inspected in suit by Arizona GOP chief

But here’s one of a bazillion links you can you can find on the fraud. No idea if it’s a conspiracy site or not.

Also search Ruby, she’s (apparently, I haven’t checked) admitted voter fraud as well as being on video doing it and it being enough votes to flip whichever state she was doing it in (Georgia?).

I don’t think anyone seriously doubts that massive fraud was carried out. Are we expected to believe that those two (one of whom barely left his basement) were the most popular candidates in history?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Studied in in school
              Know your enemy and all that. I think when I was at school all things American were considered vulgar. I know I never went to MacDonalds as a child. That's probably why I'm so needy.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They've already done some recounts in various counties which is what that case is about. In fact in a few of them, there were even more votes for Biden. This is just the GOP, various crackpot Republicans and Trump's coterie of useless losers sowing seeds of doubt, distrust and fantasy. He's on a hiding to nothing and will shortly either be sharing a cell with Giuliani or a 6 foot, 20 stone gay liberal called Tracy
                Just bing it.

But here’s one of a bazillion links you can you can find on the fraud. No idea if it’s a conspiracy site or not.

Also search Ruby, she’s (apparently, I haven’t checked) admitted voter fraud as well as being on video doing it and it being enough votes to flip whichever state she was doing it in (Georgia?).

I don’t think anyone seriously doubts that massive fraud was carried out. Are we expected to believe that those two (one of whom barely left his basement) were the most popular candidates in history?
                Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Highlighted for you in bold

Arizona certifies Biden's victory - CNNPolitics

That's what matters

Comment

Just bing it.

Soooooo, can't link to a confirmed fraud case then? Didn't think so

Want to find one of the other bazillion links that is to an actual fraud case rather than just a recount? Take your time, I'm here all week
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Soooooo, can't link to a confirmed fraud case then? Didn't think so
                      Keep up.

I just did. The Republicans won a case to get 100 ballots examined. Proved fraud in those, and now it's being expanded to more ballots.

Comment

Working...
                      X