• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
      I just did. The Republicans won a case to get 100 ballots examined. Proved fraud in those, and now it's being expanded to more ballots.
      Where is the link to that?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Where is the link to that?
        It’s the bit that’s underlined. I didn’t think I’d have to explain it to you since this is a contractor’s forum.

Comment

It’s the bit that’s underlined. I didn’t think I’d have to explain it to you since this is a contractor’s forum.
          For the avoidance of doubt, is that this one -

2,500 ballots to be inspected in suit by Arizona GOP chief

Comment

Keep up.

I just did. The Republicans won a case to get 100 ballots examined. Proved fraud in those, and now it's being expanded to more ballots.
            I'm trying to keep up mate, but you seem to be getting a bit lost.

Your link does not prove fraud it just shows that they won the case for a recount. Do you understand the difference or do we need to get Scooty back to draw you a picture with crayons?

From your link
            No evidence of voter fraud or election fraud has emerged during this election season in Arizona.
            Last edited by Whorty; 5 December 2020, 18:40.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The Official Members of the CUK Cretin Watch ought to have summary banning powerz

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I'm trying to keep up mate, but you seem to be getting a bit lost.

Your link does not prove fraud it just shows that they won the case for a recount. Do you understand the difference or do we need to get Scooty back to draw you a picture with crayons?

From your link
                They won the case to inspect 100 ballots. Found fraud in them (by a big enough margin to change the result if repeated state-wide). So they are checking more. But yes, I’d like to see the picture.

You guys just asked me to link to a court case where fraud has been proven. So I did.

I think you should look at the Ruby Freeman news, that’s a bit more recent so hasn’t gone to court yet, but it shows a fraudster illegally counting thousands of votes, her social media has her boasting about it (not confirmed), the company that owns the machines and the former Vice President have stated that they planned fraud, and the amount of votes for Biden were statistically impossible.

Comment

Show link proving they found (proven in court) 100 ballots with fraud - the link you have does not say so

Comment

They won the case to inspect 100 ballots. Found fraud in them (by a big enough margin to change the result if repeated state-wide). So they are checking more. But yes, I’d like to see the picture.

You guys just asked me to link to a court case where fraud has been proven. So I did.

I think you should look at the Ruby Freeman news, that’s a bit more recent so hasn’t gone to court yet, but it shows a fraudster illegally counting thousands of votes, her social media has her boasting about it (not confirmed), the company that owns the machines and the former Vice President have stated that they planned fraud, and the amount of votes for Biden were statistically impossible.
                    Did you even read the link you posted? Try reading it, then you'll maybe know why we're all laughing at you
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Show link proving they found (proven in court) 100 ballots with fraud - the link you have does not say so
                      “ after a court-ordered inspection of 100 duplicated ballots on Tuesday found two instances in which votes cast for Trump were cancelled in the duplication process.”

It’s not difficult. You click the link and then read the text that comes up. It’s not 100 ballots with fraud, it’s fraud found in the 100 ballots they looked at.

They had videos of a woman writing out duplicated votes for Biden. Some people said where’s the evidence, so they checked some ballots and found proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X