• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    “ after a court-ordered inspection of 100 duplicated ballots on Tuesday found two instances in which votes cast for Trump were cancelled in the duplication process.”

It’s not difficult. You click the link and then read the text that comes up. It’s not 100 ballots with fraud, it’s fraud found in the 100 ballots they looked at.

They had videos of a woman writing out duplicated votes for Biden. Some people said where’s the evidence, so they checked some ballots and found proof.
    You're calling it fraud, but the courts in the US are not. With all the millions of votes cast there are bound to be errors, both for and against Trump. The count is by humans, humans are not perfect - you're evidence of that.

Now run along and see if you can find some evidence of fraud
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

“ after a court-ordered inspection of 100 duplicated ballots on Tuesday found two instances in which votes cast for Trump were cancelled in the duplication process.”

It’s not difficult. You click the link and then read the text that comes up. It’s not 100 ballots with fraud, it’s fraud found in the 100 ballots they looked at.
      Technical errors are not fraud, with large amount of tedious paperwork counted in a short period of time such errors are inevitable. The only question if they are material - ie can affect outcome, the answer is no.

How old are you and what is your IQ, imbecile?
      Last edited by AtW; 5 December 2020, 19:56.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Technical errors are not fraud, with large amount of tedious paperwork counted in a short period of time such errors are inevitable. The only question if they are material - ie can affect outcome, the answer is no.

How old are you and what is your IQ, imbecile?
        If you’re asking me whether a vote where one candidate is ahead by 0.3% can be affected by a 6% swing in the votes (assuming these 100 votes are typical), then I’m going to have to go with yes.

Comment

Just because you've got a huge brain...
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

If you’re asking me whether a vote where one candidate is ahead by 0.3% can be affected by a 6% swing in the votes (assuming these 100 votes are typical), then I’m going to have to go with yes.

But they are not typical, they were called "duplicated ballots" for a reason

Comment

You are wasting your time.

Due to how the vote is done in each state it rarely matters who has the popular vote.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Due to how the vote is done in each state it rarely matters who has the popular vote.
                He's also wasting his time because he's wrong

He's clearly very confused too, but I say we keep him busy on here because then he isn't upsetting people in the real world
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well, I've got more time to waste (doing backups) ...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The 0.3% lead is for the Arizona, so the popular vote isn’t really relevant.

And ATW, why are they called Duplicated Votes? Wouldn’t Changed Votes be a more accurate label?

You also seem to be saying it’s ok if trump lost because the votes were miscounted by accident. Shouldn’t the guy with the most legal votes win regardless of whether it was fraudulent or accidental?

Comment

You also seem to be saying it’s ok if trump lost because the votes were miscounted by accident. Shouldn’t the guy with the most legal votes win regardless of whether it was fraudulent or accidental?
                      That's not what I am saying at all.

What I saying is that imbecile like you is clearly incapable to work out one simple thing that change in 100 "some special status votes" isn't necesserily going to be repeated in all votes (far bigger number).

Anyway, it's going to lower my IQ to continue argueing with an imbecile like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X