• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's not what I am saying at all.

What I saying is that imbecile like you is clearly incapable to work out one simple thing that change in 100 "some special status votes" isn't necesserily going to be repeated in all votes (far bigger number).

Anyway, it's going to lower my IQ to continue argueing with an imbecile like yourself.
    Not necessarily, but it does seem to be repeated (and worse) in all the machine counted votes, there are a lot of them, and in the postal votes that were illegal. A quick internet search should help, now that I’ve explained to you how the links work.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
      Not necessarily, but it does seem to be repeated (and worse) in all the machine counted votes
      No evidence for that, if there was it would have been brought up to Republican dominated courts in Republican states.

Comment

Not necessarily, but it does seem to be repeated (and worse) in all the machine counted votes, there are a lot of them, and in the postal votes that were illegal. A quick internet search should help, now that I’ve explained to you how the links work.
        Nope, can't find anything when I search Google for proven fraud in the US Election. Lots of conspiracy theories, all debunked, but no proven cases of fraud.

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The only US elections fraud going is the people trying to falsely claim it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Nope, can't find anything when I search Google for proven fraud in the US Election. Lots of conspiracy theories, all debunked, but no proven cases of fraud.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html

There you go. It was proven but they declined to prosecute. It took me less than a minute to find.

Comment

There you go. It was proven but they declined to prosecute. It took me less than a minute to find.
              ... and is it material enough to change the election?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                ... and is it material enough to change the election?

Well no. Trump won by more than one vote. Just demonstrating it’s easy to find proven evidence of fraud in US elections.

Comment

Just demonstrating it’s easy to find proven evidence of fraud in US elections.
                  It's easy to find proven evidence that you are an imbecile.

But is that enough to section you?

Sadly no, but that's how it works legally.

Comment

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html

You don’t know what ‘proven’ means, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You don’t know what ‘proven’ means, do you?
                      Finally the cavalry, I've felt my IQ suffered increase of at least -50 points...

Comment

Working...
                      X