• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's DimPrawn's sockie, based on 'proven' evidence so far

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You don’t know what ‘proven’ means, do you?
      The lady admitted that she voted in her mother’s name because it was her mother’s dying wish to vote for Trump.

Or are you some grammar nazi telling me it should be “proved”?

Comment

Democracy Docket | Highlighting Suppressive Voting Laws & Practices | Marc Elias
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
          The lady admitted that she voted in her mother’s name because it was her mother’s dying wish to vote for Trump.

Or are you some grammar nazi telling me it should be “proved”?
          So you mean “admitted”, rather than “proven”. Thanks for taking the time to correct your poor English.

Comment

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html

There you go. It was proven but they declined to prosecute. It took me less than a minute to find.
            1 person. And it was a fraud for Trump. Not exactly the evidence you are trying to find that Biden stole the election is it mate?

Taking your previous logic I'd say that was evidence that we can use to extrapolate that all Trump's votes were fraudulent

You have no evidence of proven Biden fraud then?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              Just because you've got a huge brain...
              It's almost completely smooth and white.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

And so your argument is that if it could happen with vote for Trump, then it could also happen for Biden, therefore election is fraudulent and Trump should be kept in place by his buddies in the Congress where they have less votes, but more delegations (which is what would matter here)?

Comment

Working...
                X