• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump urged to consider declaring martial law

Roger Stone urges Trump to consider declaring martial law based on voter fraud conspiracy theories | Media Matters for America

“Stone says if Trump loses he should impose martial law.”

“I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine”
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Roger Stone urges Trump to consider declaring martial law based on voter fraud conspiracy theories | Media Matters for America

“I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine”
    It’s not true until Simon Dolan says so.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Talk about clutching at straws

We need Minnie on here now to confirm it's true
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

North Korea's threat to US election exposed as Kim Jong-un desperate for a Trump victory | World | News | Express.co.uk

NORTH KOREA could interfere in the US presidential election as Kim Jong-un hopes for a Donald Trump victory, analysts have claimed.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              If there was election fraud and it cannot be proved that there wasn’t, he has credible reason to declare martial law so that this can be put to bed properly. He deserves to know if there was fraud or not. I prefer him to remain president via martial law than Sleepy Joe Biden who might not last even a month before something or other goes wrong with him and he ends up majority of the time in hospital.
              How do you propose they prove something did not happen?

Comment

Imposing martial law presumes there are enough military and federal forces to enforce it.

The military will refuse to engage so that leave federal forces and I don't think there is enough of them.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                  How do you propose they prove something did not happen?
                  Statistically election fraud happens in any national election. e.g. filling in Grannies postal polling card when she is dead or has dementia. A party worker gathering up votes from your community and filling them in with them or taking the votes to a warehouse and filling them in by the thousand.

Its the extent of fraud that is important. There are probably more zombie voters in Biden's camp than Trump because he had more postal votes (because Trump encouraged his supporters not to use postal votes for some odd reason).

AtW I punctuated just the way you like it!!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Only if you believe in the lunatics expounding these theories. Practically every case that the madhatters party has brought to court has been thrown out, even by judges appointed by the corrupt Trump Klan. They're losers and anyone who believes in their 'voter fraud' lies is part of that clique
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X