• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New gig?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gig?

Saw this one today..

Qualifications required: Member of the public.

Sounds fun!

We are recruiting Coronavirus vaccination administrators to support the delivery of a future Covid-19 vaccine in London.

We are seeking members of the public, not currently working within the NHS, who will be fully trained and supported in administering the Covid-19 vaccination.

This role is critical to the fight back against Covid-19 within London and will include administering a future vaccine to key workers, the elderly and vulnerable people - as such applicants will need to have an enhanced DBS check. If you do not have one, we will apply for one on your behalf.

No previous healthcare experience is required as full training will be delivered via a combination of e-learning and face-to-face sessions to ensure you are completely comfortable and capable with regards to the preparation and administration of a future Covid-19 vaccine, as and when it becomes available.

I think the jabs are intramuscular? That's a heck of a lot simpler than trying to find a vein so I guess it's not as scary as it first seems.

But, still...

Comment

Why are they recruiting random off the road non health care workers to administer an untested vaccine? This raises many red flags. The knowledgeable NHS staff must be refusing to be part of this genocide. What is the government trying to hide?

If anybody here is gagging to get jabbed with this mysterious vaccine developed in a few months, be careful, some unsuspecting random chap off the road is giving you something with no knowledge of what he is jabbing you with.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

While they look like they are recruiting anyone to have a "fair" recruitment process, in fact they will end up with people who have either worked in healthcare and social care, or after doing the job will apply to work in healthcare and social care.

It's a self selecting ad.

You get similar ads for some jobs for blood donation.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Why are they recruiting random off the road non health care workers to administer an untested vaccine? This raises many red flags. The knowledgeable NHS staff must be refusing to be part of this genocide. What is the government trying to hide?

If anybody here is gagging to get jabbed with this mysterious vaccine developed in a few months, be careful, some unsuspecting random chap off the road is giving you something with no knowledge of what he is jabbing you with.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X