• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get to visit an office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get to visit an office

Need to do a site survey this week. Should just be a couple of hours.

BONUS: It's it tier 2 (I live in tier 3) and far enough away I need to stay in a hotel. I can go out and get tulipfaced with a substantial meal.
    Not been in a hotel since January....

Can't wait...

Oh. and boomed. Same client I recently finished with, 2 new SOWs signed off. That will take me till April.
    See You Next Tuesday

Haha, know how you feel. I've got a fully remote contract, but I feel like it's important to get down there and meet the team. Nice hotel, maybe a spa hotel.....few drinks....

God I'm bored of being sat at home

Comment

Comment

Rather miss staying away since I retired. If anyone sees a contract for an old twat who can't remember anything let me know.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Rather miss staying away since I retired. If anyone sees a contract for an old twat who can't remember anything let me know.
          Oi! Stop trying to take my job!

Comment

Boris has that position covered, sorry old chap.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                I can go out and get tulipfaced with a substantial meal.
                Only if you're MR Creosote

Mr Creosote - Wikipedia

Once you stop eating no more drinks and you have to leave.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  Only if you're MR Creosote

Mr Creosote - Wikipedia

Once you stop eating no more drinks and you have to leave.
                  Tapas.......
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    Tapas.......
                    How many constitute a substantial meal for each person, and do you have to order them all at the same time, and do they still come under 'bar snacks' as they are in Spain? Just go to Wetherspoons, the food is so inedible you'll never finish it!
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X