• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trying to beat Jimmy Saville

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Associates of Cyril Smith?
    He was Rochdale.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Don’t worry about not mentioning ethnicity. You provided the necessary dog whistle with “I wonder why”.
      Obviously you are a faulty hound then.

Well we all know why Saville & Smith got away with it!

This was running until 2020, Rotherham & Rochdale were years ago (2010) why didn't the police investigate is a fair question.

And the way to care for the children properly is to make sure it never happens again, sympathy is nice but frequently Justice is better.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

This was running until 2020, Rotherham & Rochdale were years ago (2010) why didn't the police investigate is a fair question.

And the way to care for the children properly is to make sure it never happens again, sympathy is nice but frequently Justice is better.
        well they'll be going to prison now as long as that bell-end Yaxley-Lennon doesn't turn up and ruin the trial.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          It would be nice if the posturing moralisers could give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, but you never do.
          You must either be very clever to know that these people don't give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, or very stupid to think erroneously that these people don't give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, or very unpleasant to exploit cynically the suffering of these children for some political point you wish to make.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
            It would be nice if the posturing moralisers could give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, but you never do.
            Heaven forbid trying to steer the conversation away from the perpetrators means people don't give a damn about the children
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

So why do you think the people you reference in your first post of this thread got away with it for so long?

Comment

So why do you think the people you reference in your first post of this thread got away with it for so long?
                Maybe this.

Asian grooming gangs: how ethnicity made authorities wary of investigating child sexual abuse
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

So do you think I was right that vetran was using a dog whistle rather than mentioning the ethnicity explicitly?

Comment

Fear to prosecute just like Saville & Smith, these two had power. These 32 acquired power because our Police are afraid of upsetting minorities. The law should be blind to such things.

Do you think if this 32 had been white and not catholic priests do you think they would have got away with it so long? Neither should get away with it.

Don't forget these will be specimen offences and many more will have been committed.

Comment

So do you think I was right that vetran was using a dog whistle rather than mentioning the ethnicity explicitly?
                      Well vetran doesn't why would DonD?

Comment

Working...
                      X