• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trying to beat Jimmy Saville

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to beat Jimmy Saville

Police charge 32 men from West Yorkshire with more than 150 child sex offences | Daily Mail Online

Police charge 32 men from West Yorkshire with more than 150 child sex offences against eight teenage girls as young as 13

• The defendants all largely from the Kirklees area of West Yorkshire, police said
    • Offences allegedly took place between 1999 and 2012 against girls aged 13-16
    • Some victims were also subjected to offences when they were young adults
    Getting away with 13 years of that kind of behaviour. I wonder why?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Being from the Kirklees area originally I'll hazard a guess, without even reading this, that Dewsbury and Batley will get mentioned. Sadly this won't be surprising news to anyone in the area. Both are complete cess pits.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Now then, now then, now then.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Police charge 32 men from West Yorkshire with more than 150 child sex offences | Daily Mail Online

Associates of Cyril Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Being from the Kirklees area originally I'll hazard a guess, without even reading this, that Dewsbury and Batley will get mentioned. Sadly this won't be surprising news to anyone in the area. Both are complete cess pits.

The defendants seem to be mainly from Batley & Dewsbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Associates of Cyril Smith?

I don't know I suspect they would be labour voters.

Comment

Alas the comments on the local social media groups as the exact ones you would expect based on the ethnicity of those named and the ethnicity of those making the comments
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Alas the comments on the local social media groups as the exact ones you would expect based on the ethnicity of those named and the ethnicity of those making the comments

I was avoiding mentioning the ethnicity because it tends to polarise the discussion. These are perverts and racists first before thinking about their ethnicity. Don't really want the idiots blaming the EDL for it - there is of course plenty wrong with the EDL but that isn't relevant.

Comment

I was avoiding mentioning the ethnicity because it tends to polarise the discussion. These are perverts and racists first before thinking about their ethnicity. Don't really want the idiots blaming the EDL for it - there is of course plenty wrong with the EDL but that isn't relevant.
                  Don’t worry about not mentioning ethnicity. You provided the necessary dog whistle with “I wonder why”.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    It would be nice if the posturing moralisers could give a damn about the children for just a nanosecond, but you never do.

Comment

Working...
                    X