• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you was this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Why did you find this?
    Probably came up in his Google timeline due to following the random links other posters post and people he knows send to him.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      He was searching for goblin sex
      pretty normal
      Maybe it was a typo of gobbling sex?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Probably came up in his Google timeline due to following the random links other posters post and people he knows send to him.
        Strange Google or even Bing have never suggested I might be interested in Goblin rapists.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wow what a strange news site.
          Try searching the site for 'goblin' and there are quite a few articles.
          Seems that a goblin is a just a scapegoat for affairs and fun outside of wedlock ?

Here's another..

Goblins impregnate Gweru woman

A FAMILY from Mzila Village in Lower Gweru got a shocking report from their 19-year- old daughter when they quizzed her about who was responsible for her pregnancy and she claimed it was a goblin.

When the family gathered, Moyo maintained her statement claiming that she saw the weird creature in her sleep and it was responsible for her pregnancy.
          Her aunt said they were amazed by her claim. “Simelokuhle’s statement have left us confused and in a dilemma. How can someone claim that she was impregnated by a goblin?

“She claims that she never had sex with a man, but we do not believe her story.

“We suspect that she just fabricated it after the boyfriend ran away or she slept with a number of men and she does not know who the real father is.”

She further revealed that as a family they had agreed to consult a traditional healer to get to the bottom of the issue because the story gave their family a bad name in the community.

Simelokuhle told the same tale to B-Metro.

“I am five months pregnant, but I do not know who impregnated me because I do not remember sleeping with any man.

“It is unfortunate that my family thinks I am telling lies.”

The Moyo family revealed that they were prepared to sell a cow and find out the truth from traditional healers and prophets.

Comment

Uruk-hai would have been worse

Comment

For whichever one of you it was, how about a bit of octopus sex?

Man had sex with an octopus – Court News UK
              Last edited by xoggoth; 12 December 2020, 17:40.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                For whichever one of you it was, how about a bit of octopus sex?

Man had sex with an octopus – Court News UK
                "‘He is a Greek national residing in Crete since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.’

Judge Louisa Cieciora said it might be ‘desirable’ for Zampoulakis to return to London and appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on January 15."

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Strange Google or even Bing have never suggested I might be interested in Goblin rapists.
                  Try adding Guardian, Corbyn, and Not Anti-Semitic to your searchline.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X