• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stay out of Wales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently, 4 people a minute in Wales are catching Covid.
    Only in the South. But then the Welsh government thinks about nothing else but the South. Independence for North Wales.

North Ales - still best holkiday destination in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      It's working well enough in that I haven't had a parking ticket yet.

The price wasn't much different compared to last year.

The renewal process was the same as ever, which was always quite simple.

The only hiccup is that if you don't pay attention during the renewal process, where it is shown once on screen, you receive no record of what your new permit number is. This could cause a problem if you had to contact the parking team and are asked to supply the permit number.
      Don't you get sent an email?

Then all you have to do is search through your masses of email to find the permit number for that year......
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Only in the South. But then the Welsh government thinks about nothing else but the South. Independence for North Wales.

North Ales - still best holkiday destination in the UK.
        I did a project a few years ago covering all Welsh hospitals. The only places the buggers would all agree to meet were Birmingham and Bristol.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I did a project a few years ago covering all Welsh hospitals. The only places the buggers would all agree to meet were Birmingham and Bristol.
          Is Wales that bad they need a day out in Birmingham?

Comment

Apparently, 4 people a minute in Wales are catching Covid.
            Load of bollox..... Its a self-fulfilling prophecy. People are flapping and demanding tests and then it gets worse.

My mrs works for the nhs helpline. people have been phoning up demanding and getting abusive when they've got no symptoms....
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Load of bollox..... Its a self-fulfilling prophecy. People are flapping and demanding tests and then it gets worse.

My mrs works for the nhs helpline. people have been phoning up demanding and getting abusive when they've got no symptoms....
              They are bloody stupid then.

Cough cough...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Is that working well? We still have windscreen permits, but I'm sure the parking wombles will be forcing us to get something more complicated (and presumably expensive?)

INKSPE doesn't your Chauffeur drive it down to the Garage by the Gatehouse?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They are bloody stupid then.

Cough cough...
                  They are scared Swellen.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    INKSPE doesn't your Chauffeur drive it down to the Garage by the Gatehouse?
                    You're not familiar with most of South-West London, I take it...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      You're not familiar with most of South-West London, I take it...

not the poor part!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X