• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last ever contract signed off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last ever contract signed off

My last ever contract (estate strategy for a UHNWI) was signed off today. All present and correct. It was a few days late as I was let down by a subbie. Client still very happy and accepted the delay with no issues whatsoever!
    The client has already paid the last the invoice in full.
    I have just answered the door to a courier. 3 boxes full of very excellent (read expensive) goodies including 12 bottles of Bollinger from the client as a crimbo thank you!
    Happy days!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Best of luck with your next adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
      My last ever contract (estate strategy for a UHNWI) was signed off today. All present and correct. It was a few days late as I was let down by a subbie. Client still very happy and accepted the delay with no issues whatsoever!
      The client has already paid the last the invoice in full.
      I have just answered the door to a courier. 3 boxes full of very excellent (read expensive) goodies including 12 bottles of Bollinger from the client as a crimbo thank you!
      Happy days!
      I got vegetable soup (some kind of Genvoise speciality plus some other stuff). Could have been worse, my German colleagues got Bratwurst and Senf. But I'm hoping for the arrival of the F&M hamper.

I hate you.

And I had my last client meeting today. I'll raise the invoice after Christmas. It won't be paid until january 21st anyway.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nice one sir

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Gratz.. What's next for you then?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Gratz.. What's next for you then?
            A quiet retirement at the moment.
            There are are no real official plans but deteriorating health now prevents work.
            One thing is for certain these plans will never involve daytime telly
            Former IPSE member
            My Website

Comment

Court and quiet retirement

Glad to hear you're finishing up on a high.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Court and quiet retirement

Glad to hear you're finishing up on a high.
                It will be quiet.
                However...
                I have just been told that my first "job" is to find a holiday/weekend home
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Go to IPSE and say 'Gis' A Job'

I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Go to IPSE and say 'Gis' A Job'

ROFLMAO!
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

Working...
                    X