• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New variant just after immunisations start : co-incidence or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New variant just after immunisations start : co-incidence or not?

New variant in the UK just after immunisations start in the UK : co-incidence or not?
    co-incidence
    57.14%
    not co-incidence
    21.43%
    I blame AndyW
    21.43%

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    New variant in the UK just after immunisations start in the UK : co-incidence or not?
    What does Simon Dolan say? He’s my hero.

Comment

Neither on your list. Virus mutations were predicted and expected.

The facts are (1) There are several new mutations and there are prevalent in London.
      (2) The early lifting of the lockdown was the major contributor to the increase in infections. Had the lockdown continued the new strains would not be so prevalent. (Another BoJo F****up)
      (3) Vaccines will need to be constantly adjusted however, vaccines will always lag behind just as they do with flu vaccine.
      (4) Most importantly, you need to observe greater due diligence with the new strain.
      (5) There needs to be a national lockdown. Sunday saw tier 4 Londoners flooding the high streets of tier 2 towns and cities.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No.5 in your list should never have happened. That's disgraceful behaviour if true.

Comment

I'll spin another idea around. Maybe the virus mutation was already present and prevalent but they were keeping it quiet.

Now that borders have started to block due to brexit they are using the virus as a smoke screen for disruptions.

Comment

Maybe the next mutation will result in a virus that's incredibly infectious, produces no symptoms in anyone, and brings lifelong immunity to this new mutation and the original strains.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The alleged ‘vaccine’ is actually an agent and all part of government plans to indulge in some cleansing. So yes, it’s not a surprise that a mutated agent is now in the wild. Buckle up for some serious fatalities in the coming months .
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Nope ... this variant was identified back in September.

Can we have the next conspiracy theory please, this one is done?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Maybe the next mutation will result in a virus that's incredibly infectious, produces no symptoms in anyone, and brings lifelong immunity to this new mutation and the original strains.
                  And now for something completely different ...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    The facts are (1) There are several new mutations and there are prevalent in London.
                    Rumour has it these new mutations can be traced to animal meat sold in China town.

Not really, i just made that up, but i was always nervous eating in china town when i worked in that part of london, we would always joke about it when ordering our meals.

Comment

Working...
                    X