• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Herod had the right idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herod had the right idea

Scientists are urgently investigating hints the new variant of coronavirus spreads more easily in children.
    Coronavirus: Impact of new variant on children investigated - BBC News

Take no chances! They must all die!

Children are known to be flu superspreaders so we just vaccinate them.

I wonder if someone can get a Covid vaccine for kids to stop them infecting others......
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Children are known to be flu superspreaders so we just vaccinate them.

I wonder if someone can get a Covid vaccine for kids to stop them infecting others......
      Vaccination doesn't stop you from contracting or spreading Covid.

Hth.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Vaccination doesn't stop you from contracting or spreading Covid.

Hth.
        Yep the current vaccinations don't and they aren't to be given to those under 18.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If kids had to wear plastic bags over their heads it would keep us safe. Need to Remove all those safety warnings.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            If kids had to wear plastic bags over their heads it would keep us safe. Need to Remove all those safety warnings.
            It would help if parents would stop taking their kids with them when shopping and letting them run around like it's a playground.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              It would help if parents would stop taking their kids with them when shopping and letting them run around like it's a playground.
              Where should they leave them? In my day I was locked in the car, but I don't think that is allowed anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                Where should they leave them? In my day I was locked in the car, but I don't think that is allowed anymore.
                I've seen mums and dads with three kids shopping, only one parent need to go into the shop.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

In my day it was normal for kids of 6 to be left alone at home. When I stayed with my aunt me and my female cousin couldn't wait for her to go out so we could play doctors and nurses.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    In my day it was normal for kids of 6 to be left alone at home. When I stayed with my aunt me and my female cousin couldn't wait for her to go out so we could play doctors and nurses.
                    At 5yo it was normal for us to walk to and from school alone. At 7yo, we would be alone at home and cook. These days parents panic at leaving 18yos to be at Uni.

Comment

Working...
                    X