• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Wuhan Flu?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    So all the responses are - well China is secretive, they have already hid the evidence, scientists have allegedly said the chances are low.

Really ? the world economies get ravaged and its brushed under the carpet by governments/WHO. (Except for Trump who called it out)

I must have missed something. What's going on here? Surely we should get definitive results - or should have 6 months ago!
    I am guessing you miss a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      ...a huge steroid strike...
      Where we all end up looking like this:

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Instead of worrying about China think about world being overdue for a huge steroid strike or 11 scale earthquake.
        The second coming is taking too long...

(that's what she said )
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

What are you trying to achieve here - get China to admit and pay in full liability for the damage caused?

It would not happen even if you had cast iron proof, by all accounts this was an accident that was bound to happen - SARS v1 was early bird, then it was MERS, swine flu - the world was overdue for deadly pandemic.

Instead of worrying about China think about world being overdue for a huge steroid strike or 11 scale earthquake.

Feeling better now, Timmy? Attaboy

Just want the WHO or the governments to identify the source which will help understand and mitigate future outbreaks.
          But its like the attitude on here - its happened so lets move on.
          Its killing all these people according to Govts and screwed lives.
          So why wouldn't they follow it up and take stronger action if china doesn't support this? That is not so difficult. Seems logical to me.

Comment

So why wouldn't they follow it up and take stronger action if china doesn't support this? That is not so difficult. Seems logical to me.
            Because pandemic is ongoing and stuff like PPE is made in China, and 90% of stuff people buy also made there, also they got nukes.

Comment

Because pandemic is ongoing and stuff like PPE is made in China, and 90% of stuff people buy also made there, also they got nukes.
              And they're besties with North Korea

Comment

Seems logical to me.
                Delusions must always have some plausibility. Otherwise, you'd notice.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

are other countries now not able to manufacture even the PPE kits. That's the perils of concentrated manufacturing in one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    are other countries now not able to manufacture even the PPE kits.
                    Other countries are able to do it, but that leaves very little margin for mates of corrupt politicians who spend billions on PPE...

Comment

COVID response to help China become world's biggest economy five years early | Business News | Sky News

Ah ha - Now I see the end result.....

Comment

Working...
                      X