• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris' Mass Testing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris' Mass Testing

Boris' Mass Testing in Dover now supported by French firefighters. Bojo can't organise a pi$$up in....
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Vive la France!

Comment

Hundreds of MPs fuming after being locked out of Covid Zoom meeting | Metro News

Hundreds of members of Parliament were left fuming after being locked out of an ‘all MPs’ Government Covid-19 virtual meeting.

The Government was described as ‘inept’, ‘incompetent’ and a ‘mess’ after up to 550 MPs couldn’t join a Zoom meeting because it had reached its participant limit of 100.

MPs had been invited to the Wednesday afternoon meeting to be briefed by the deputy chief medical officer and ministers over the latest coronavirus restrictions ahead of the 3pm No 10 press conference. But when many attempted to log on for the 2.30pm start they were told the meeting was at capacity.

Labour MP Neil Coyle told HuffPost UK: ‘Inept is not a good enough word for this clusterf**k of s**thousery.’
      They can't operate Zoom; how do you think mass testing at Dover is going to go?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Hundreds of MPs fuming after being locked out of Covid Zoom meeting | Metro News

They can't operate Zoom; how do you think mass testing at Dover is going to go?
        Sounds like a world beating roaring success.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Why British MPs use Chinese software to discuss illness caused by a virus originated from China?

Maybe they should discuss over a phone why there are no successful British alternatives to Zoom.

P.S. Also using Zoom for work!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Why British MPs use Chinese software to discuss illness caused by a virus originated from China?

Maybe they should discuss over a phone why there are no successful British alternatives to Zoom.

P.S. Also using Zoom for work!
            Why reinvent the wheel?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Why reinvent the wheel?
              Market Summary > Zoom Video Communications Inc NASDAQ: ZM
              Mkt cap 109.79B

zoom market value - Google Search

Market Summary > BP plc LON: BP
              Mkt cap 53.05B

bp market value - Google Search

---

Let me repeat the question: why isn't it a British company instead of Chinese doing what Zoom does?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Boris' Mass Testing in Dover now supported by French firefighters. Bojo can't organise a pi$$up in....
                No linky!

Though oddly I have to believe you as this government is so utterly incompetent.

Funny that the Germans and French are coming to the rescue...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Funny that the Germans and French are coming to the rescue...
                  Small price to pay for bigly Boris's fish consessions - they are helping the clown to save his clownish face, for now

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Market Summary > Zoom Video Communications Inc NASDAQ: ZM
                    Mkt cap109.79B

zoom market value - Google Search

Market Summary > BP plc LON: BP
                    Mkt cap53.05B

bp market value - Google Search

---

Let me repeat the question: why isn't it a British company instead of Chinese doing what Zoom does?
                    You are welcome to take up the challenge.

Though just to warn you papers like the Torygraph will only consider you British until your software gets hacked/it has a massive data breach.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X