• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Mrs W

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Whorty, I’m so sorry for your loss.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My condolences Worthy, we all knew it was coming, but it's still a shock when it actually happens

Comment

So sorry Whorty.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. What a lovely tribute - she sounds like an amazing lady.

Comment

Comment

I am very sorry to hear that news.

Comment

So, so sorry. Thinking of you at this time.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Condolences, so sorry.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Sincere condolences. She does sound like one amazing person.

Comment

Working...
                      X