• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record Breaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Who in the cabinet or party is good enough to replace him? Several of them would be sacked more than once if it was any other leader, while others are proving they are out of touch with reality.
    Rishi Sunak - Hth.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Rishi Sunak - Hth.
      The man with the magic money tree.

Still it would be good for business. His father-out-law's business...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Rishi Sunak - Hth.
        I said someone in touch with reality.

Rishi Sunak's wife is richer than the Queen: Her shares in family's tech firm are worth GBP430million | Daily Mail Online

Rishi Sunak asking us to spend our savings proves he's out of touch | Metro News
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He will get the Job. He is disconnected from reality. The decline will continue.

Comment

“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,

The lone and level sands stretch far away.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Every day sets a new record at the moment.

From the Beeb -

The UK has recorded more than 1,000 daily deaths from Covid for first time since April.

A total of 1,041 people died within 28 days of a positive test, according to the latest government data.

There were also a further 62,322 new Covid cases, up from 60,916 the previous day.

Comment

Peak’s going to be in 2-3 weeks, IF we are lucky (people obey tier XXX rules)

Comment

I said someone in touch with reality.
                  The furlough scheme and other things are pretty down-to-earth and reasonably implemented.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    The furlough scheme and other things are pretty down-to-earth and reasonably implemented.
                    There are a few million people most of whom are natural Tory voters who have been forgotten.

Comment

There are a few million people most of whom are natural Tory voters who have been forgotten.
                      You means the ones Tories will tax until pips squeak?

Comment

Working...
                      X