• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record Breaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    And the Government wonder why East London has a problem.....
    I'm fairly sure most of the government can't understand why people still travel, I mean can't they just go to their holiday homes and put it all on expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
      I'm fairly sure most of the government can't understand why people still travel, I mean can't they just go to their holiday homes and put it all on expenses?
      They must only travel if it is essential!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

FFS

Useless government.

Comment

FFS

Useless government.
          But Boris just said the government have done everything they could!

He didn't explain why they'd been unable to do all the things countries that have had much more success did

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            He didn't explain why they'd been unable to do all the things countries that have had much more success did
            They did not have Boris!

Otherwise they’d fail too.

Comment

Don't worry he will turn around and blame us - starting with footballers and the police.

Comment

That's right. They did. They did everything they were capable of.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

https://twitter.com/PeterStefanovi2/...001229827?s=19

Remarkable level of "not giving a feck"

Comment

FFS

Useless government.
                    Useless citizens more like.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Useless citizens more like.
                      Government leading by example. How many cabinet members have had covid so far? Bozo, Hancock, ...

If they were really commited they'd have shown how deadly it is, not one politician or prominent famous person in the western world (where we're more likely to have heard about it) has been seriously ill with it afaik. Trump, Bozo, Prince Charles, all brushed it off despite supposedly in the at risk category through age or obesity.

Those odds mean those getting it bad and dying are either unfortunate in terms of their job (more likely to come into contact with the infected), poor disease control (such as releasing covid infected oaps back into carehomes without testing them first), or poor health from illness, poverty or poor lifestyle choices (obesity, type 2 diabetes, ... that are avoidable).

Show me some stats on how many healthy people have been hospitalised due to being covidiots...

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X