• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record Breaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Government leading by example. How many cabinet members have had covid so far? Bozo, Hancock, ...
    You've stopped at two because you can't think of any others? That's not very many. How many leaders and senior people have had Covid in the countries doing it 'better'? Rather a lot, because their job is public-facing. They travel from place to place and meet people face to face.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You've stopped at two because you can't think of any others? That's not very many. How many leaders and senior people have had Covid in the countries doing it 'better'? Rather a lot, because their
      job is public-facing. They travel from place to place and meet people face to face.

They sould have done it remotely. Bozo et al doesn't need to be on site talking through a mask when he can do it from home. Lip readers would know what the clown is saying.

Nicola Sturgeon 'not ecstatic' about Boris Johnson visiting Scotland | HeraldScotland

nobody should be travelling unless it is essential

Maybe the clown wants to catch covid again so he can 'go hide in the fridge'.

Boris Johnson hides in fridge to avoid TV interview - YouTube

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

They sould have done it remotely. Bozo et al doesn't need to be on site talking through a mask when he can do it from home. Lip readers would know what the clown is saying.
        Remote is good, but it is NOT the same as being there.

Like how they do the press briefings in person, both in England and Scotland, not from their bedrooms.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Remote is good, but it is NOT the same as being there.

Like how they do the press briefings in person, both in England and Scotland, not from their bedrooms.
          Just as well:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...you-go-tv.html

[just need someone to link to this thread from that one then we'll have an infinite loop ]
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X