• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So it begins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it begins

“ Spain is to set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus and share it with other European Union nations, the health minister has said.

Salvador Illa said the list would not be made accessible to the public or to employers.

He said the way to defeat the virus was "to vaccinate all of us - the more the better".

Spain has been one of the countries in Europe worst affected by the virus.”

Coronavirus: Spain to keep registry of those who refuse Covid vaccine - BBC News

We are always here to provide support to those mentally afflicted by the Doom virus.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

this is simple and I've had this plan for years.

Refuse a vaccine that you are medically fit to take? No NHS care ever. And forced sterilisation.

Refuse a vaccine for your children who are medically fit? Social services get involved and the outcome being that continuing to endanger the child involves further steps, to the full power of SS and family courts.

Mandatory organ transplant for all.

Mandatory blood donation. To keep any illicit drug use/HIV/other things personal the donation will be destroyed after collection.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Mandatory blood donation. To keep any illicit drug use/HIV/other things personal the donation will be destroyed after collection.
        I, along with many other British people, are not allowed to give blood in Germany as we were in Britain during the BSE plague...Actually, that could explain the current Tory government....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

this is simple and I've had this plan for years.

Refuse a vaccine that you are medically fit to take? No NHS care ever. And forced sterilisation.

Refuse a vaccine for your children who are medically fit? Social services get involved and the outcome being that continuing to endanger the child involves further steps, to the full power of SS and family courts.

Mandatory organ transplant for all.

Smokers and obese people should also be denied NHS services. drink more than 3 pints a week no NHS for you. Anyone who has a disabled child that could have been aborted needs to be denied NHS as well. Don't brush your teeth twice a day and floss? No nhs dentistry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
            drink more than 3 pints a week no NHS for you.

And the billions saved on Nhs can be used to cut beer duty!

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
              Smokers and obese people should also be denied NHS services. drink more than 3 pints a week no NHS for you. Anyone who has a disabled child that could have been aborted needs to be denied NHS as well. Don't brush your teeth twice a day and floss? No nhs dentistry for you.
              now you're being silly.

There's a difference between personal choices that have risks, like getting in a car, and wilful disrespect/ignorance for public health. The former should not bar you from public health benefits, the latter should.
              Last edited by Lance; 29 December 2020, 13:13.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

There is a level of intelligence required by a population to carry democratic principles to implementation. Liberty is a Anglo concept that no other ethnicities seem to desire,

Comment

now you're being silly.

There's a difference between personal choices that have risks, like getting in a car, and wilful disrespect/ignorance for public health. The former should not bar you from public health benefits, the latter should.
                  Sure, when you set the rules you are always right. My equivalence is valid.

Comment

Simple Jack should really lay off Bell's so early in the day

Comment

Working...
                    X