• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    SallyAnne you are a bit of a Northern Numpty really aren't you?

At times

Didn't think I was this particular time though. Well, apart from spelling scandal wrong like
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

A delicious irony that the interview "lasted 45 minutes"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        You only need one person for a conspiracy...

Who said the law is a ass?
        Now you mention it I remember a bloke from years ago (not me) who claimed he was arrested by the police for 'Conspiracy with persons unknown to commit offenses unknown', and on another occasion 'Going equipped for stealing' when all he had on him was his own car/house keys and an electrical screwdriver.

He did come from Liverpool though and was a self-confessed tea-leaf, so the police may have had a point.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          So the tories never had any scandles then?

Give me Honours scandals over Arms to Iraq anyday!
          SallyAnne, how many tories were done for scandals, five? Ten even? And how many Labour politicians, the same number perhaps?

That's not a lot out of over 600 MPs. So not all politicians are as bad as each other, are they.

Here we have an honours scandal and an alleged perverting the course of justice, which is similar to what Aitkin and Archer went down for.

All this demonstrates is that Blair is up there with the worst of them, despite claiming to be whiter than white.

Comment

Working...
          X